Tuesday 24 November 2009

Google Adsense


Few months ago I experience how to earn some money from adsense, and that's information I get from one of my best friend. and until that time, I don't know how to make money from the internet, especially from Google Adsense, because I think that was very difficult for me.

Google Adsense is one of the best adsense from many adsense that others provider offers to us, because this Google Adsense have relevan ads between the content and the ads or advertiser. and that will relevant ads never get irrelevant as long as we follow the TOS or Term of Service from Google Adsense.

One thing we need to know that Google Adsense is protect their advertiser very well to make the advertiser feel save and have benefit from Google Adsense program. After I learn a little bit about Google Adsense, how, and when we can use the adsense, I start to make blog on the blogspot. and after few months, at least 4 months, my earning reach to $ 250 dolars a months!! can you believe it, and I myself doesn't believe what I saw on my Google Adsense report, but that's real.

Once again, if you really want to join the Google Adsense program which google provide it, please follow every rules and Term of Service that program, if now, you will get punish. for example you can't get any ads, your ads never show on your blog or web, PSA (Public Service Advertiser) or even worst, you are get banned from those Google Adsense program.

Thanks for visiting this blog, and if you wants more, may be you can visit my other blogs KESEHATAN KITA.

No comments:

Post a Comment